Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Changes since 6.x-1.6:
Automatic snapshot release.
Previous release introduced a "skip to content" link that was not properly hidden, this express release fixes this.
Small improvements to the style of the theme.
* don't make links bold, it is not pretty
* add comment-by-anonymous and comment-by-node-author classes, backports from D7
* style author comments as whiter background
* #126909: Skip navigation link
* fix some CSS syntax errors detected by firefox (http://drupalcode.org/project/barlow.git/commit/26a4855)
* make <code> blocks look like code (same as <pre>, http://drupalcode.org/project/barlow.git/commit/dc4372f)
This is the last release for the 5.x branch, which I will not maintain anymore.
The only fix here is #101715: markers of gmap are not transparent.
People are encouraged to upgrade to D6 to get the latest and greatest out of this theme.
Small bugfix release.
* #814480: PHP error in comment.tpl.php
* make devel timing output look nicer
Small bugfix release to silence a warning.
#748784: Error in watchdog displaying nodes with comments
First release since the maintainership change
Cleaned up the css from conflict markers, added the ability to have threaded comments and removed the lowercase block titles style which confused some people.
Updated to Drupal 6.x version. There's some minor changes:
This release fixes the problem with the header blocks that wasn't actually being shown.
First Drupal 5 release
The CSS has been reorganized: typography and layout styles reside in their own files, while color, borders, images and other "branding" elements are still in style.css.
Now it's much easier to customize and build upon Barlow without touching the original files:
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.