The best time to register for DrupalCon Dublin is now. Earlybird discounts end July 29.
* Moved package from CCK (D6) to Fields (D7). Thanks to jonloh.
* Cleanup of .info file.
* Removed $base_path. This will give problems with multisites.
* INstructions for using a pure JSON output.
* Now using drupal_json_decode.
* Added PHP 5.2 requirement for json_decode support.
* Replaced manual decoding by usage of json_decode.
* New working version. Now using an HTTP header to recover the upload
* Updated the README with new branch info.
* Added a README in markdown. Removed the old.
* Updated the new README. Removed the old.
* Removed the changelog and added a README in markdown.
* Initial commit of 7.x version.
Stripping CVS keywords
Remove date from install file.
Add missing install file.
Fix query string format.
First go at getting a D7 version ready.
Bringing HEAD branch into line with 6.x-1.x
#1038896 By pillarsdotnet - Fix undefined variable
Bug Fix: #999680 hook_requirements on status page is throwing errors. This fixes the errors but needs revisiting later to see if there is a better way to override filefields upload progress.
# #889438 By perusio: Improve documentation and status reporting - make sure install file is there
#928542 By brianmercer: name-based virtual host causes module to fail
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.