Plupload integration 7.x-1.7
- #2370889 by znerol: Fixed Extra margin on file list due to insufficient specificity of CSS selector.
- #2190007 by slashrsm | hswong3i: Kill Firefox 3.6 check and entire _requirements checks section.
- #2241523 by K. Tadesse, si.mon: Add some more strings to i18n.js.
- #2088143 by hswong3i, Chris Charlton | lsolesen: Add make file so dependencies are downloaded automatically.
Plupload integration 7.x-1.6
- #2171575 by slashrsm | kreatIL: Plupload library not found (version 1.5.8).
- #2098555 by slashrsm: Suggest using .zip instead of .tar.gz.
Plupload integration 7.x-1.5
- by slashrsm: Update README.txt with new download links.
- #2132373 by OnkelTem: Plupload doesn't support international file names.
- #2098555 by slashrsm: Document library v2.0.0 incompatibility.
Plupload integration 7.x-1.2
- #1999264 by slashrsm: up_arrow.png and up_arrow_disabled.png are very large.
- #1935256 by Primsi: Fixed When a form has more than one submit button plupload always submits using the first one.
Plupload integration 7.x-1.1
- #1895328 by larowlan, slashrsm: Fixed Security exploit in plupload external library examples folder.
- #1230632 by -enzo-, slashrsm: Fixed hard-coded file size limits.
- by slashrsm: Fix CodeSniffer errors.
- #1827368 by Kevin Hankens: Fixed Use standard language when validating files.
- #1565898 by slashrsm: Create docs for Plupload element usage in README.txt.
- #1111036 by slashrsm: Blacklist script extensions if 'allow_insecure_uploads' isn't set to TRUE.
Plupload integration 7.x-1.0-rc1
- by slashrsm: Fix 3 Coder review notices.
- by slashrsm: Removed unnecessary popup caused by previous commit.
- #1414486 by nbucknor, annblack: Allow for Multiple Plupload elements in a form.
- #1461884 by atlea: File uploads larger than php post_max_size broken
- #1445172 by Moloc: Use drupal_unlink() instead unlink()
- #1230632 by ksenzee: Hard-coded file size limits.
- #1219992 by slashrsm, axe312, Dave Reid: Add support for Drupal native translations.
- #1111054 by George Petsagourakis: Convert plupload_fix_temporary_filename() a private function
- #1316438 by jcfiala, slashrsm: Plupload in AJAX call causes form.submit handler to be added multiple times
- #1300620 by jamiecuthill, ksenzee: Update to 22.214.171.124 because uploading is broken in Firefox 7
- #1121070 by Moloc: Warning: unlink(...) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in plupload_handle_uploads()
This release adds support for (and requires) version 1.4.3 or later of the Plupload library, with the library files stored in either sites/all/libraries or in another location determined by the (optional) Libraries API module.
This release contains a security update to fix directory traversal issues, and to properly munge filenames to protect against exploits on some server configurations. The Plupload module is still in beta (and therefore not recommended for use on production sites), but if you are using it on a production site you should update to this version to take advantage of the security fixes.
The release also contains bug fixes that allow the module to work with the latest version of the Plupload library (1.4.2).