Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Clicking the "My billing information is the same as my delivery information" checkbox on the checkout form requests quotes again, and selects the first option in the list.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Fill out your delivery information
2. Let shipping quotes generate (or generate them manually)
3. Select a shipping option that is NOT first in the list
4. Check the "My billing information is the same as my delivery information" checkbox
5. Shipping method is reset to the first radio option
This is almost a critical issue as it can lead to customers inadvertently being charged for the incorrect shipping type. Or perhaps not being charged at all, as in our case we offer "free local pick-up" via Flat Rate. However, setting this shipping method first in the list will lead to the problem of a customer selecting USPS for example, then checking the "billing is same as delivery" checkbox resulting in "free pick-up" actually being selected. If the customer doesn't catch the change, we would be sitting there waiting for them to pick it up, and they would be wondering where their package is...