The FileField 2.3 Release Candidate 2.
- Remove the "Show 'List' option" widget setting, and replace it by an "Always list files" field setting (= !$show_list). Requires an update.php run to keep the old settings.
- You can now leave extensions blank to turn of extension validation.
- mime_detect dependency for more consistent server side mime detection.
- client side extension validation using the accept property of input[@file] and a little js hackery.
- added filefield_meta for automatically detecting file metadata using hook_filefield.
- permission handling has changed. In order for filefield, imagefield, and upload.module to place nice a user must have permissions to view files for all the modules.
- add not null views filter.
- added french and swedish translations.
- Fix suboptimal usage of t(): Placeholders are better than string concatenations.
- Replace the "" string with an l() call.
- Follow-up on #177638: always show files if "List" is hidden.
- Fixed hook_filefield op == prepare implementation.
- #180479, fix that silly create directory on validation issue for tokens now that we create the dir every time the file is uploaded.
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:58
Official release from tag: