Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Views Slideshow can be used to create a slideshow of any content (not just images) that can appear in a View. Powered by jQuery, it is heavily customizable: you may choose slideshow settings for each View you create.
- News item slideshow (such as the title, image, and teaser of the last five news articles submitted)
- Show the last x number of y submitted (images, videos, blog entries, forum posts, comments, testimonials, etc.).
- Hottest new products for any e-commerce Drupal site.
- Combine video and images in one slideshow
- Rotate contact links, share links, etc.
- Basically anything you can output as a view, you can now turn into a slideshow.
Capabilities and limits
- Can show forward and back buttons, and a pause button.
- Can show small icons for each slide for quick access to each slide.
- Currently does not support touch-swiping.
Quick theming video
This video is useful for themeing the output of a Views Slideshow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbeEQSOLffY