Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is an add-on to the Support Ticketing system module.
It allows an administrator to define custom cck fields to the STS content type (support_ticket) and then control which fields to display for which Client.
You could, for example, have a Product support Client with fields for customer number and Product. In another client you might want to specify other fields that allows the user to enter information that you think is necessary to give the user the best possible support.
It also allows you to list your Clients on the Create content page so that you can allow the user to create the correct support ticket at once without having to change any options in the node-edit form.
- Drupal 6.x
- support.module (http://drupal.org/project/support)
- content.module (http://drupal.org/project/cck)
- Upload the module to your modules folder (you could keep it in the modules/support folder for clean structure)
- Enable the module in your installation
Usage: custom fields
- Create a custom CCK field on the Support Ticket content type
- Go to the Client edit page
- Click the Support Fields tab that has been added
- Check the field(s) you want to use with the Client
Usage: as content type
- Go to the Field settings page for the Client
- Check the checkbox for as content type listing
- Add a description
For more information, please see the project page: