- Issue #1005968 by jcmarco, dnotes: Added Ajax for date navigation attachment views.
- Issue #1545254, Use remember in filter only if a value exists.
- Add a test for force_value to the code that checks the default value for the exposed filter. In some cases the relative value wasn't overriding a fixed value as it should have been doing.
- Issue #1223956 by mikeytown2 and hyrcan, Fix undefined index in date_handler_fields().
- Issue #1517548 by joachim, Fix incorrect documentation for date_default_timezone_name().
- Issue #884310 by AlexisWilke, Postgres earlier than 8.3 needs different syntax in date update.
- Issue #606658 by johnmunro and KarenS, Make sure ical import processes multi-day all-day events correctly.
- Issue #1282538 by benjifisher, crifi, and KarenS, Make sure ical feed for all day events adds 1 day to the end date to comply with the spec.
- Issue #1463438 by hyrcan, Fix some 5.3 notices.
- Issue #1513396 by JoeMcGuire, Fix failing Date Popup test.
- Clean up to eliminate PHP notices when running tests on PHP 5.3.
- Issue #1408216 follow up, Need to be sure that NULL is the default state for the sql functions.
- Issue #337666, Make sure the UNTIL date for repeating dates is inclusive.
- Backport the D7 version of date_ical.ical.inc to D6 so we can keep D6 and D7 synched up more easily.
Last updated: April 27, 2012 - 17:51
Official release from tag: