You are here
Created on: December 30, 2009 - 19:06
Last updated: December 30, 2009 - 19:13
Changes since Node Relationships 6.x-1.3:
6.x-1.4 Release notes:
- This is just a new release to fix a critical issue introduced with new feature
- If you upgrade from 6.x-1.3, all you need to do is replace the module files.
- If you upgrade from a previous version, then please see 6.x-1.3 release notes below.
Changes since Node Relationships 6.x-1.2:
6.x-1.3 Release notes:
- This release requires running update.php to force a theme registry rebuild.
- #580788: Allow external modules deny access to (and hide) the Relationships tab.
- #589848: Add support for Views Fluid Grid style plugin.
- Get rid of Modal Frame option autoResize (deprecated).
- #668922: Redirect to node/add/[type] when creating nodes within the Modal Frame.
- #583870: Uninstall should remove all back reference fields.
- #605280: Back-reference to non-autocomplete node reference.
- #624138: Enable noderelationships on locked CCK content types.
- #620476: Translate and reference broken since #582086.
- #668554: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function advanced_render() on a non-object in views/theme/theme.inc on line 209.
- Remove obsolete code related to clearing module variables from noderelationships_uninstall().