Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
E-Commerce provides support for a growing list of payment gateways. For detailed information about each gateway, please visit the listed website or consult the README.txt for the corresponding module. Vist the E-Commerce Issues Queue queue for information and advice about the status of each module.
To enable a payment gateway in a Drupal E-commerce installation, the administrator needs to visit the
administer > modules page and select the payment module as well as one or more of the following:
- Gateway, Russian: http://www.assist.ru (and in English)
This module is not release with 4.7 at this stage.
- Gateway: http://www.authorize.net
- Gateway, Australian: http://www.ccard.com.au
- Gateway, Australian: http://eway.com.au
- Gateway: http://e-xact.com. This module is currently broken.
- Gateway: http://itransact.com
- Gateway: http://linkpoint.com. Not yet release with 4.7.
- ProtX VSP Direct
- Gateway, UK: http://www.protx.com
- Gateway: http://worldpay.com
The settings page for these modules can usually be found under
administer > store > settings > the_module
. The general settings for the payment.module can be found at
administer > store > settings > payment