Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2009-109
- Project: Printfriendly (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2009-November-18
- Security risk: Moderately Critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
The Printfriendly module integrates with printfriendly.com's print service. The module does not sanitize some of the user-supplied data before displaying it, leading to a Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Printfriendly module for Drupal 6.x prior to Printfriendly 6.x-1.6
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Printfriendly module, there is nothing you need to do.
Upgrade to the latest version:
- If you use the Printfriendly module for Drupal 6.x upgrade to Printfriendly 6.x-1.6
- Reported by Dylan Wilder-Tack
- Fixed by Emil Stjerneman, the module maintainer.
The security team for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.