Posted by greggles on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:38
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-2:
- feature #399806 by Manuel Garcia: Wrap the comment-notify form elements in a DIV and remove needless br
- Updated Greek translation.
- Updated translation template.
- task #405736 by luron: New pot file for Comment Notify
- task #402490 by levavie: RTL support for comment notify
- feature #361449 by zyxware, aclight, greggles: provide better notifications for all replies to my comment
- bug #410358 by Alex_Tutubalin: database scheme update code (PgSQL)
- bug #409850 by greggles: Anonymous subscription affects comment_notify_user_settings table
- bug #430428 by greggles: doesn't record subscription when only one notification type is enabled
- bug #430428 by greggles: doesn't record subscription when only one notification type is enabled (one more example)
- bug #434414 by greggles: node author not getting notified during anonymous comments and link to edit page not valid
- bug #476526 by webchick: key() is not an array or object causes PHP notice and defaults don't work.
- bug #442126 by greggles and martinjbaker: Typo in help text
- task #487820 by merlinofchaos: Cleanup of comment_notify code
- I swear I fixed this before...
- bug #486752 by greggles: user default to no notifications not respected
- bug #417582 by geggles: if only one subscription mode is enabled, users should only see one option in their edit page
- bug #593958 by greggles: html tags in node_teaser and other placeholders.
- feature #402988 by darktygur: Allow admin to set the node notify default
- task #417542 by greggles: if user's don't have the ability to post nodes don't confuse them about a node-notify default and better db insert/update code
- task #490364 by aclight: only send notifications if a user has access to the node
- bug #624910 by neochief: more robust nid detection to support AJAX Comments
- bug #617070 by greggles: Doesn't record subscription when only one subscription type is enabled (and lots more tests)
- task #565562 by greggles: provide install instructions about the node-notification settings
- german translation, by tobiasb see http://drupal.org/node/354036#comment-2267390
- feature #314630 by greggles and heyrocker: Add nid and cid replacements to allow things like a reply link
Official release from tag: