I can't exactly pinpoint what was the cause, but when I had Devel Themer turned on, some of the HTML got broken. The render HTML code looks like this:

<span class="thmr_call" id="thmr_82">
   id="node-supplier_2-74" class="node supplier_2 published not-promoted not-sticky full-view self-posted author-superadmin odd clear-block"</span>

This is nothing critical (Themer is not meant for user access anyway), but it's an eye sore when we are trying to theme the site.

#2 omega devel themer.png285.88 KBdeanloh
Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


himerus’s picture

Assigned: Unassigned » himerus

I'll have to play around with this.

I stopped using the Devel themer module a long time ago when it was buggy as all hell in D6.
Oddly enough, I did turn it on and use it a bit when I built out a contrib sub-theme of Omega (Alpha)

I didn't notice anything odd in my limited use at that time, but I'll play around, and see if I can reproduce what's going on.

Let me know too if you can give any additional info, like screenshots, or snippets of the code from firebug, etc.

deanloh’s picture

285.88 KB

Hello Himerus, I've attached here the screenshot, notice the arrow pointing at where it gone wrong. Hope it helps.

himerus’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

Please let me know if this problem still persists. I have released an updated version, but never debugged what may be wrong with the devel themer module.

Marking as needs more info as the themer module does (or at least used to) cause lots of strange side effects in many situations.

Download the 6.x-1.0-beta1 release.

himerus’s picture

Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Closed (won't fix)
himerus’s picture

Assigned: himerus » Unassigned