The menubreadcrumb module removes the title on the Page Not Found page when active, any help?
As the issue settings form points out:
Descriptions of the Priority and Status values can be found in the Issue queue handbook.
Could I please get some help from someone?
I just tested, and I don't see that issue for the default 404 page, or for a custom one.
My installation is using the latest patch from #595282: Menu weights (I'd be surprised if any of those changes affect this, but I mention it just in case).
Will that patch be included in the latest version?
That didn't make sense. Do you mean "Is that patch included in the latest release" or "Will that patch be included in the next release" ?
("No" to the former, and "I don't know" to the latter.)
Read the handbook page on applying patches if you'd like to try it out for yourself (although as I said before, I'd be a little surprised if this patch had any effect on your problem).
Sorry, I meant the former, it could be another module causing this problem, I could try disabling some modules and see if it works.
Thanks for updating.
I'm marking this issue closed - if you do find it's related to this module (ie, the problem can be reliably reproduced when this module is enabled, and goes away immediately when it's disabled) then please re-open this ticket, and provide a list of the other modules you have enabled for reference.
Old issue but re-opening. Using latest stable version of menu breadcrumb. When visiting a page that results in a 404 (either with search404 enabled or disabled) I used to get the single breadcrumb 'Home'. Now with menu breadcrumb enabled I get a single breadcrumb that points to the page itself but without a text <a href="/bad/url/test" class="active"></a>.
<a href="/bad/url/test" class="active"></a>
This only happens with the option 'Append page title to breadcrumb' checked. If I uncheck this option there is no breadcrumb at all. I've disabled any modules that could be causing or related like search404, page title, etc.
Looking at the source of menu_breadcrumb.module starting at line #340 and doing some debugging I found that drupal_get_title() doesn't get a title on hook_init. I've tried chaging module weight but that didn't have effect ofcourse. So I've created a patch to prevent the creation of an 'empty' breadcrumb.
Changed the title to hopefully make things more clear...
Changing status. (You can't set your own patch to RTBC.)
there seems to be an issue with calling drupal_get_title on a 404 page.
I'm using the blocks404 module to show my primary menu on 404 pages. When I enable menu_breadcrumbs it removes the 'Page Not Found' title. If I comment out the lines that call drupal_get_title() the title wont get cleared.
I tried to check the headers with drupal_get_headers but for some reason all I was getting was 'Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8'
I was going to have it not call drupal_get_title if it detected a 404 in the headers.
This issue has no child issues.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.