Download logintoboggan-6.x-1.6.tar.gztar.gz 72.16 KB
Download logintoboggan-6.x-1.6.zipzip 94.12 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-5:
- #513372 by hunmonk: 'Account activated' email not sent if new user manually removed from pre-auth role.
- #554926 by fred0, hunmonk: Missing/wrong variables in hook_uninstall.
- #564062 by Matthew Davidson, hunmonk: Admin created accounts should have password length validation.
- #591714 by hunmonk: Pre-auth actions should not be taken when users can't set their own password.
- #600100 by hunmonk: one-time link in password reset email should validate the users account.
- #491484 by iva2k: Better wording for one-time login link.
- #555022 by hunmonk: login case in hook_user gets empty edit array.
- #492486 by mikehostetler: Array merge of user_register_submit function squashes pre-defined user_register_submit functions.
- #232467 by mfer, benroot, hunmonk: OpenID logins broken when 'Allow users to login using their e-mail address' setting is enabled.
- #604508 by hunmonk: 'Use two e-mail fields on registration form' setting breaks OpenID registrations. this fixes the LT-related problem, but the openid registration process itself may still be broken -- see #216101
- by hunmonk: add an 'Override destination paramter' setting, enabled by default. this gives admins the option to allow LT to force it's redirect paths over a passed destination parameter. related to solving #604492
- #568456 by hunmonk: build new .pot file