Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: December 25, 2010 - 00:04
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #237347: Fixed bug where if there was no cached available update data when building the form for the advanced settings, the table of settings to ignore certain projects would disappear. Now, in case there's no cached available update data when building the form, we force update status to fetch new data.
- #162788 by dww, Dave Reid, JohnAlbin, Ralf: Added disabled module and theme update checking. Woo-hoo!
- #507048 by Ralf, Dave Reid: Fixed sorting of project names on the update settings page.
- #589404 by Dave Reid: Refactored update_advanced_update_status_alter().
- by Dave Reid: Updated translation template and latest translations from localize.drupal.org.
Official release from tag: