Up to version 1.0 beta4, the included Feeds Defaults module captured a couple of useful default importer configurations that could be enabled as needed. This release replaces this module with three "Feature modules" capturing equivalent configurations. When upgrading from beta 4 or lower, these modules will be enabled by default. Read more about these Feature modules in the README.txt file.
Note for maintainers of Feeds plugins:
Function signatures for FeedsProcessor::map(), FeedsProcessor::existingItemId(), FeedsProcessor::uniqueTargets(), FeedsParser::getSourceElement() have changed.
Batching API for FeedsProcessors has changed, this affects all processors that support batching.
If a parser uses free textfield entries for defining source elements it must override getMappingSources() and return FALSE.
Changes since 1.0 beta 4 release
#849840 adityakg, rbayliss, alex_b: Submit full mapping on every submission.
#849834 rbayliss, alex_b: Generalize feeds_config_form() to feeds_form().
#856408 c.ex: Pass all $targets for hook_feeds_node_processor_targets_alter() by reference.
#853194 andrewlevine, alex_b: Mapping: don't reset all targets.
#853144 alex_b: Consistent use of "replace" vs "update".
#850998 alex_b: Clean up file upload form. Note: If you supply file paths directly in the textfield rather than uploading them through the UI, you will have to adjust your importer's File Fetcher settings.
#850652 alex_b: Make ParserCSV (instead of FeedsCSVParser) populate column names.
- #753426 Monkey Master, andrewlevine, alex_b: Partial update of nodes.
- #840626 andrewlevine, alex_b: Support using same mapping target multiple times.
- #624464 lyricnz, alex_b: Fix to "support tabs as delimiters".
- #840350 lyricnz: (Optionally) Transliterate enclosure filenames to provide protection from awkward names.
- #842040 dixon_: Accept all responses from the 2xx status code series.
- #836982 Steven Merrill: Fix Feeds.module tests do not work when run from the command line.
#708228 Scott Reynolds, alex_b: Break FeedsImportBatch into separate classes. NOTE: Review your FeedsFetcher implementation for changes in the
FeedsImportBatch class, small adjustments may be necessary.
alex_b: Support mapping to OpenID, using OpenID as a unique mapping target.
alex_b: Handle exceptions outside of Importer/Source facade methods.
#600584 alex_b: Use Batch API. NOTE: third party plugins/extensions implementing FeedsProcessor::process(),
FeedsProcessor::clear() or FeedsImporter::expire() need to adjust their
implementations. Modules that directly use Feeds' API for importing or
clearing sources need may want to use feeds_batch_set() instead of
feeds_source()->import() or feeds_source()->clear(). See notes below.
New: PubSubHubbub support
Feeds supports the PubSubHubbub publish/subscribe protocol. Follow these steps
to set it up for your site.
- #701432 pounard, Will White: Fix array_shift() expects parameter 1 is Array
error. Note: Parsers are responsible to ensure that the parameter passed to
FeedsImportBatch::setItems() is an Array.
- #698356 alex_b: Refactor and clean up FeedsScheduler::work() to allow more
scheduled tasks than 'import' and 'expire'.
Note: The title for the Alpha 11 release in CHANGELOG.txt is not correct. This will be fixed in subsequent releases.
- API change: feeds_source() takes an FeedsImporter id instead of an importer, the methods import() and clear() moved from FeedsImporter to FeedsSource. Import from a source with feeds_source($id, $nid)->import();
- #629096 quickcel: Fix underscores in feed creation link.
- #652848 BWPanda: Add 'clear-block' to admin-ui to fix float issues.
- #623424 Kars-T, Eugen Mayer, alex_b: Mapper for Taxonomy.
- #649552 rsoden: Provide variable for data table name.
- #631962 velosol, alex_b: FeedsNodeProcessor: Update when changed.
- #634886 Kars-T, EugenMayer: Add vid to node process functions.
- #613494 miasma: Remove length limit from URL.
- #631050 z.stolar: Add feed_nid on node_load of a feed item.
- #631248 velosol: Set log message when creating a node in FeedsNodeProcessor.