- #600584 alex_b: PubSubHubbub support (see notes below).
- alex_b: Debug log (see notes below).
- alex_b: Add sourceSave() and sourceDelete() methods notifying plugin
implementers of a source being saved or deleted.
- #717168 nicholasThompson: Fix feeds UI JS doesn't select labels correctly.
- #708228 Scott Reynolds, alex_b: Break FeedsImportBatch into separate classes.
NOTE: Review your FeedsFetcher implementation for changes in the
FeedsImportBatch class, small adjustments may be necessary.
- alex_b: Support mapping to OpenID, using OpenID as a unique mapping target.
- alex_b: Handle exceptions outside of Importer/Source facade methods.
- #600584 alex_b: Use Batch API.
NOTE: third party plugins/extensions implementing FeedsProcessor::process(),
FeedsProcessor::clear() or FeedsImporter::expire() need to adjust their
implementations. Modules that directly use Feeds' API for importing or
clearing sources need may want to use feeds_batch_set() instead of
feeds_source()->import() or feeds_source()->clear(). See notes below.
New: PubSubHubbub support
Feeds supports the PubSubHubbub publish/subscribe protocol. Follow these steps
to set it up for your site.
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:56
Official release from tag: