RELEASE CANDIDATE 1
- Removed Cache Router fork code (must download Cache Router separately)
- Removed "Maximum page lifetime" since this conflicts with cache handler modules (pages stored with CACHE_TEMPORARY ttl, like Drupal core)
- More modular support for cache handler modules
- Added "Non-HTML Cached Pages" configuration textbox
- Added cache support for all XML pages
UPGRADING FROM BETA
If you are upgrading from a beta version (if you have been using Authcache before 2009-09-13), please delete the "authcache" module directory and then extract the new release.
"ajax_authcache.php" also no longer needs to be in the Drupal root directory. Make sure to follow the new configuration settings (like downloading the latest Cache Router and using the correct $conf values in settings.php).