Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download site_map-6.x-1.1.tar.gztar.gz 22.1 KB
Download site_map-6.x-1.1.zipzip 31.28 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #513416: Added i18ntaxonomy integration.
- #504794: Usability patch: count thresholds, RSS links alignment, etc. Commited code inspired by and borrowing from patch from iva2k. Update site_map.pot and small update to a numver of po files. Added a site_map.css files with some default styles and a setting to disable it.
- #231850: Configurable front page RSS feed path.
- #329213: Added counts to blog list.
- #545762: RSS links corrupted when Drupal is installed in a sub directory. Credit to srobert72 for disovering this bug and help with finding the solution. Sitemap was running RSS links through url() and then through l().
- #231850: Patch by mcdruid to nest ul tags correctly when displaying taxonomy trees.
- #324545: Bug fix for menu output when locale module is active. The variable name was missing a underscore. Thanks for the bug report and the fix leLik.
- #263708: Vocabulary description is now run through filter_xss_admin, as in taxonomy module, instead of check_plain. Bug reported by lutegrass.
- #329213: Make Sitemap translate vocabulary names by fpedraza.
- Updated the README file.