After Upgrade Checklist
Last updated on
18 August 2016
After completing the main steps for upgrading, check to ensure the process was successful.
- Test each content type by adding new content.
- Determine if any existing content has been corrupted or altered by viewing content and following links on the site.
- Ensure all modules and sub-modules required are enabled and active by viewing the status report.
- Put your own favicon.ico back in your Theme settings.
- Ensure navigation and menus are working correctly by following links in navigation and reviewing the menus.
- Double check if any modules have introduced or changed permissions on the permissions page.