Posted by jaydub on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:23
View change notices for this release
Be sure to run module updates before using this module.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
- #379302 Fixed a small typo. Thanks to jwuk for reporting.
- removed t() calls from schema API table and field descriptions per notes on http://drupal.org/node/322731
- added update function to do a one-time update of the account reminder email subject and body to change % placeholders to ! placeholders per http://api.drupal.org/api/function/t/6
- coding standards fixes. Improved some admin setting page form descriptions and messages.
- added a function to return the default account reminder email subject and body text to be used in the settings page and for mail messages when there is no user defined default. Reworked the hook_mail implementation to make use of the user_mail_tokens function.
- replaced the DELETE/INSERT on the account_reminder table with and UPDATE or INSERT using drupal_write_record().
- collapsed two if clauses into a single OR clause in account_reminder_cron().
- #486308 Add a configurable cron limit for how many messages to process on every cron run.
- updated the README
- change placeholder for watchdog message to %.
Official release from tag: