Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download avatar_selection-5.x-2.9.tar.gztar.gz 24.43 KB
Download avatar_selection-5.x-2.9.zipzip 28.71 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-7:
- Fix for avatar_selection.js file being loaded on every page that contained a form.
- #303290 - fix for forcing avatar to be selected even when uploads are allowed.
- #309499 - fixed warning with implode() due to no user roles available.
- Coding standards changes.
- #338227 - fix for sql query not supporting PostgreSQL.
- #340266 - by madjoe, fix for quotation in fetchPage function call.
- Fix for all users appering for anonymous users in some cases.
- #330315 - fix for incorrect page count appearing where a user has more than one role and the same avatar is assigned to both roles.
- Added support for images within a sub directory of the 'avatar_selection' directory.
- #359570 - fix for user avatar roles.
- #374413 - fix for ajax pagination.
- Made css class names following w3c naming standards.
- #378096 - added loading icon while pager fetches next set of avatars.
- #330213 - added 'upload avatar in profile' permission.