Posted by Jonah Ellison on
Last updated: September 30, 2013 - 15:25
Last packaged version: 6.x-1.0-beta1+18-dev
View change notices for this release
Bleeding edge release with new features and bug fixes, though not thoroughly tested.
Use at your own risk.
Next release will be 1.0 stable. Currently in dev:
- New!: Authcache Ajax Blocks feature allows blocks to be easily configured to load during Ajax phase
- New: Allow authcache_custom.php to be placed in site settings directory
- New: Pressflow support (by creating has_js cookie). If you're using Varnish, you must update your config to ignore this cookie. ,
- New: Option to switch Ajax to POST by igor.ro, modified to have 'Automatic' setting
- New: Option to disable caching for non-200 OK requests (404/403/etc)
- New: Improved admin UI/debugging
- Change: Cache Drupal Ajax requests by default since this is Drupal core behavior (Ajax caching can be disabled if required); better detection of non-HTML pages.
- Change: Less sensitive info in Authcache Footer JSON ,
- Change/Fix: Tabs should render correctly. Removed 'tab_hide' functionality (too aggressive and can't handle modules like Node Access). ,
- Change: Use HTML5 "data-" attributes instead of putting data inside CSS classes
- Change: Removed css/js directories and copied files to module root directory (same format as Drupal core modules), and moved debug JS code to its own file
- Fix: Better checking of authcache_custom.php
- Fix: Form submit/validation errors
- Fix: Offset error messages?
- Fix: Dynamic robots.txt
- Fix: Saving admin nonhtml settings by allain
- Fix: "Headers already sent" error
- Fix: Allow both CacheRouter and Memcache module to be used by sdelbosc
Nightly development snapshot from branch: