Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download authcache-6.x-1.x-dev.tar.gztar.gz 38.88 KB
Download authcache-6.x-1.x-dev.zipzip 46.14 KB
Bleeding edge release with new features and bug fixes, though not thoroughly tested.
Use at your own risk.
Next release will be 1.0 stable. Currently in dev:
- New!: Authcache Ajax Blocks feature allows blocks to be easily configured to load during Ajax phase
- New: Allow authcache_custom.php to be placed in site settings directory
- New: Pressflow support (by creating has_js cookie). If you're using Varnish, you must update your config to ignore this cookie. ,
- New: Option to switch Ajax to POST by igor.ro, modified to have 'Automatic' setting
- New: Option to disable caching for non-200 OK requests (404/403/etc)
- New: Improved admin UI/debugging
- Change: Cache Drupal Ajax requests by default since this is Drupal core behavior (Ajax caching can be disabled if required); better detection of non-HTML pages.
- Change: Less sensitive info in Authcache Footer JSON ,
- Change/Fix: Tabs should render correctly. Removed 'tab_hide' functionality (too aggressive and can't handle modules like Node Access). ,
- Change: Use HTML5 "data-" attributes instead of putting data inside CSS classes
- Change: Removed css/js directories and copied files to module root directory (same format as Drupal core modules), and moved debug JS code to its own file
- Fix: Better checking of authcache_custom.php
- Fix: Form submit/validation errors
- Fix: Offset error messages?
- Fix: Dynamic robots.txt
- Fix: Saving admin nonhtml settings by allain
- Fix: "Headers already sent" error
- Fix: Allow both CacheRouter and Memcache module to be used by sdelbosc