Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This page is currently draft!
Inspired by "Show off your Drupal photo gallery!" at http://groups.drupal.org/node/7018
we try here to set up a gallery-site like http://david.koenigsmann.de
- where all images are separated in nodes (one CCK-ImageField per node), sorted/make navigatable with taxonomies and displayed as views-lists.
Then, to archive the nice thumbnail and fading effects, we use imagecache and customize the view-template to work together with JQuery/Galleria-Plugin.
New Content Type
- Name: Gallery-Entry
- Type: gal_entry
- Empty "Body field label" to omit body field
- Add field
- Name: image
- Field type: Image
- Name: gallery
- Provide Page View: selected
- URL: gallery
- View Type: List View
- Use Pager: selected
- Nodes per Page: 13 (i.e.)
- Add Field: Image:image(field_image)
- Add Argument: Taxonomy: Term Name, Default: Display All Values
- Note: These settings are not from my example, yours can vary..
- Preset namespace: img_normal
- Width: 680
- Scale to fit: Inside dimensions
- Height: 400
- X offset: 0
- Y offset: 0