Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NOTE: The tagging got messed up and tags DRUPAL-5--1-7 and DRUPAL-5--1-8 are ambiguous as to their state. Releases for those tags should never be made and the proper upgrade sequence is DRUPAL-5--1-6 to DRUPAL-5--1-9.
ALSO NOTE: As I type this I realize that the "all_patches" patches haven't been updated to reflect the new node caching strategy, so they are to be avoided. I'll file an issue to track that it needs doing.
Issues addressed in this release:
- Killing overengineered node caching (per role combination). This strategy caches based on keys of node/1, node/2, node/3 etc. for much greater simplicity and performance. Note that this MAY BREAK your site's behavior if you have nodes that appear differently for users in different roles. Please test thoroughly before deciding to use this version. Furthermore, since I've replaced all of the node_patch.patch files for all drupal versions, you should use your current version to revert the patch before updating your code base to this version.
- robertDouglass and Steven Bartnick: Fixing table names in update functions.
- #230235: Jeremy@kerneltrap.org. replace MySQL-centric COUNT(*) query.
- #313049 by firebus. minor offset updates for 5.10 patches.
- Update README.txt to reference version 5.8 and include info on broken patches. Re-roll all_files.patch.
- #284505 by GoofyX: block cache patch for DRUPAL-5-8
- all_files.patch for DRUPAL-5-8
- Adding files for DRUPAL-5-8
- all_files.patch for DRUPAL-5-7
- Adding patches for DRUPAL-5-7