Posted by stella on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-4:
- #282832 - added ability to set default name for bulk uploaded avatars.
- Modified the table structure, added two new tables and modified the image list generation sql so as to help improve performance.
Bug Fixes, maintenance, etc:
- #280612 - fix for missing update function.
- #280320 - patch for avatar page numbers not centering in one number and not only showing a subset of the numbers for long lists.
- #282487 - Removed some unused code
- #289481 - fix for organic groups error when module is enabled but no groups are configured.
- #289481 - fixed issue where random avatar isn't assigned when custom image is deleted.
- #288491 - fix for distinct avatars feature not working.
- Fix for editing the avatars associated with an organic group.
- Added in note on hook_update_n() naming convention.
- Added in db_placeholders() in place of "IN (%s)".
- Updated coding style.
- Updated translation file.
Official release from tag: