Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Node Convert module lets you change one or more nodes into a different node type. During this conversion, it supports transferring data for many popular kinds of field, including: text, link, image, file, entity reference, node / term / user reference.
How to use Node Convert
For Site Builders
- Basic Configuration
- How to switch the content type of a single node
- Create node conversion templates
- How to switch the content type of multiple nodes with bulk operations
- How to switch the content type of multiple nodes with Actions API
What the module provides developers
- an API for converting nodes
- hooks for executing additional behaviors on conversion
- integrates with hook_node_operations and Drupal's Action API
- integration with Rules