First time i had this issue i didn't think about a bug but now i see that it happens any time i try to install Drupal from the beginning in another language. The site name is always Drupal and no way to get read of it also not by translating or changing in the core files. With metatags Module its possible but not for the backoffice there the site name stays Drupal and doesn't show the real site name. It happens with manual Drupal Installation and with one click Installations. When i delete the installation and install in English all works well the site name shows up right and it shows in different languages when translated. I wonder if its a bug or something else fact is it alwazs happen to me when i install in another language from the beginning in the installation configuration. Thanks a lot


mayan62 created an issue. See original summary.

cilefen’s picture

cilefen’s picture

Issue tags: -Configuration system
mikeohara’s picture

Status: Active » Closed (duplicate)

Closing this as it is a duplicate of