After updating from wetkit 4.14 to 4.15 we noticed that when we add images in the WYSIWYG they get set with a size of 100 x 100 which make them look like thumbnails.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a new wetkit 4.14 site
- Update the site to wetkit 4.15
- Edit one of the existing nodes and in the WYSWIG click the media button and add a file.
Things I tried:
- reverting the wetkit_wysiwyg module and still had the problem.
- Doing a clean wetkit 4.15 install (no update) doesn't have the problem.
Since media went from version 2.0beta7 to 2.0-rc5 I cloned the module from git and the issue appears when I apply this commit: http://drupalcode.org/media/commit/?id=31e20ae
If I go to the previous commit, the image gets added with no width and height.
The solution is here:
However for those who have already updated and ran the hook_update_n for media before this week you might need to:
truncate table media_view_mode_wysiwyg;
or review your file type configurations (i.e.: admin/structure/file-types/manage/image/edit) and set the WYSIWYG view mode to none (or whatever value prior to upgrade).