Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Data Helper storage framework in Drupal to provide support for high volume data storage and analysis. Borrows many concepts and structures from the ArcHydro data model, but scope goes beyond a simple watershed data storage infrastructure to accomodate any geospatial and high volume time series dataset. Uses entity framework to optimize storage and retrieval in Drupal.
The base install provides a set of entities that attempt to provide a robust framework for the storage of Geospatial data, physical attributes, and time series data for the monitoring, analysis and modeling of surface and groundwater systems. The base install contains the following basic entities:
- dh_properties - a lightweight entity for storing flexible and persistent attribute data related to any entity.
- dh_timeseries - a lightweight table for storing time series data related to any entity.
- dh_variabledefinition - detailed meta-data information pertaining to variables stored in the dh_timeseries and dh_properties tables.
- dh_feature - a base entity with a GeoField for storing geospatial information.
A sub-module with a custom entity "dh_timeseries_weather" for storing meteorological data. The base entity table dh_timeseries_weather contains columns that are compatible with the outputs from NOAAs Real-Time Mesoscale Analysis (RTMA) data set.
The entities described below are currently installed as part of the default module "dh", but will be moved to a separate sub-module for the Drupal 8 version.
- dh_hydrogeologicunit - a base class that describes underground geological features. Related to "Aquifer" dH_Feature type bundles via an entity reference.
- dh_boreholelog - physical data related to detailed well drilling logs and pumping tests to describe sub-surface features along a vertical underground transect.