Hi there,

I have xmlsitemap_node enabled on a site, and whenever I exclude individual nodes they appear anyway on the sitemap.
Is that something that anyone is experiencing too?

Thanks a lot,

Hubert.

Comments

h_razack created an issue.

rositis@gmail.com’s picture

I'm also experiencing this behavior.

Ryan

goldengalaxy’s picture

I am too experiencing this issue.

goldengalaxy’s picture

I tried to apply patch from https://www.drupal.org/node/2266933 but had no luck.

mozh92’s picture

I spent any time. In database we have right status 0 or 1, but when we generate sitemap, then we have problem with status = 0 for node (exclude)

 $node = node_load($nid);
  $link = xmlsitemap_node_create_link($node);
  $link['status']  = 0;
  $link['status_override'] = 1;
  xmlsitemap_link_save($link, array($link['type'] => $node));

this is not work(

UPD
My problem did be in next: I included menu item(((((((