Hello,

I found that modules and themes were not detected as enabled on a D8 site.

I found why and I will provide a patch for that.

The problem is in provision/platform/drupal/packages_8.inc, _provision_system_query(),

in system_get_info() of D8, there is \Drupal::moduleHandler()->getModuleList() and it

Returns the list of currently active modules.

So firstly, the active modules are not detected because they don't have status property and secondly we do not see the uninstalled modules.

Files: 

Comments

Grimreaper created an issue. See original summary.

Grimreaper’s picture

Status: Active » Needs review
FileSize
1009 bytes

Here is a patch that allow enabled modules to be detected.

Grimreaper’s picture

Assigned: Grimreaper » Unassigned
helmo’s picture

Status: Needs review » Needs work

@Grimreaper I think you meant to upload an other patch ;)

Grimreaper’s picture

Status: Needs work » Needs review
FileSize
851 bytes

@helmo: Yes effectively... :)

Here it is.

  • helmo committed 6861a0a on 7.x-3.x authored by Grimreaper
    Issue #2832155 by Grimreaper: Modules not detected as enabled on D8 site
    
Grimreaper’s picture

Status: Needs review » Fixed

Thanks @helmo for the commit.

Changing the issue status.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.