Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Webform can send e-mails to different recipients based on the value of a select list, radio buttons, or checkboxes. To set up a conditional recipient:
- Click the "Webform" tab on the node to list the components in the form
- Enter name of field, e.g. "Kind of inquiry"
- Choose "Select options" as the type of component.
- Click "Add".
- The "Edit component" screen appears.
- Enter a Label and Field key e.g. "Kind of inquiry", "kind_inquiry"
- In the field "Options" add a list of values.
Enter a list of values as you would normally, such as:
general|General information sales|Sales question technical|Technical question
You must use the e-mail addresses as keys such as:
firstname.lastname@example.org|General information email@example.com|Sales question firstname.lastname@example.org|Technical question
- Webform 4
- Save your changes.
After the component has been set up, you now need to configure the e-mail.
- Under the "Webform" tab, click the sub-tab for "E-mails".
- Choose the component you set up to be the recipient and click "Add".
- In Webform 3, the keys of the select component will be used as the recipients. In Webform 4, you may choose a separate recipient for each option as part of the configuration.