Some ajax-enabled buttons are no longer keyboard accessible:
- Field UI - the widget and formatter settings buttons on manage display + manage form display tabs
- Image field widgets - the "remove" button, seen on imagefields that already have an image
- "Add another item" button on mutli-value field widgets.
Currently (D8.1.0) these buttons are keyboard-focusable, but do not respond to SPACE or ENTER.
This is working in D7.43, and was previously working in D8. It stopped working after .
Restore the expected behaviour:
- Using the keyboard, I can press TAB until focus reaches the cog-wheel settings icon.
- Pressing ENTER or SPACE will open the settings form.
Find out where the regression happened- DONE, git bisect says commit 4c49e1e Fix it, restore expected behaviour- DONE, patching
User interface changes
None as such. This is about restoring keyboard-accessible behaviour that stopped working. No changes are intended for pointing devices such as mice.
Data model changes