If a content type description contains an
<a> tag it results in a broken display of the Add content administration page when using the Seven theme.
Steps to reproduce:
- Spin up a sandbox site on SimplyTest.me: http://ply.st/drupal/8.0.x
- Install as Standard Drupal 8 profile with default configuration.
- Navigate to the Add content type page: admin/structure/types/add
- Add a new content type with the following settings:
- Name: Test
Test with <a href="https://drupal.org">Link</a>
- Navigate to the Add content page: node/add
This is present in the following templates:
The issue is due to the description variable being wrapped with an anchor tag, which causes the DOM to be re-arranged to comply with standards.
- Remove the wrapping anchor tag; Potentially cause a regression issue with
- Sanitize the Description variable, removing anchor tags; Potentially reduce usability