I am seeing the same issue as described in https://www.drupal.org/node/2421645 with menu_block. However the solution isn't working. After a little investigation I discovered the reason I am seeing this is being introduced from the patch applied in http://drupal.org/node/2567875. If I change the FALSE value to an array in the call to menu_tree_prune_tree in menu_tree_block_data it seems to work for me. Patch to follow.

Comments

natew created an issue. See original summary.

natew’s picture

Here is the patch for menu_block, this assumed the patch in http://drupal.org/node/2567875 has been applied.

sylus’s picture

Attaching updated patch with changes.

sylus’s picture

Status: Active » Fixed

Fixed!

  • sylus committed 0c1b511 on 7.x-4.x
    Fixed WetKit Core for Issue #2687299 by natew: Argument 3 passed to...

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.