Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
a) JSDoc v. 3:
- Project: https://github.com/jsdoc3/jsdoc
- Reference: http://usejsdoc.org/
- This one has been extensively evaluated as of May 2012, and is both unstable, and unusable in its present form. There is a summary of findings, with sample output, in comment #63.
- Choose a documentation parser.
- Develop standards for documentation that will work with the documentation parser for JS (separate issue ).
- Integrate the parser output into the API module. The suggested process would be to run this generator separately to produce machine-readable output, and then read this output with the API module, save it in the database, and display it like PHP docs we display now.
User interface changes
Original report by Jaza