- Function node_export_node_bulk() is removed. The way to do all exports is through node_export() now. All exports are handled as arrays, but imports still support single object import for backwards compatibility.
- Permission 'export bulk nodes' is now 'export nodes'.
- Permission 'export node' is removed - use 'export nodes'.
- API hooks that contained 'node_bulk' in the function name, now do not.
- New hook node_export_node_export for format handler modules.
- Alter hook with 'node_encode' in the name now is 'node_code_encode'.
- Split default node code handling into separate file.
- Split interface functions into separate file.
- Implemented a serialize format as sample case for external export code types. It has the disadvantage of being ugly and unreadable, but the advantage of correctly handling complex classes/objects.
- New hook hook_node_export_import for format handler modules.
- Removed the prepopulate method - now always does what used to be called save-edit. removed $method/$mode from corresponding hooks.
- $code_string is the variable name for the export code string.
- Various other variable names have changed in code.
- Function node_export_import_types_check() now returns array of failed types.
- Added an option to allow user to pick the export format on the day.
Last updated: October 1, 2013 - 02:22
Last packaged version: 6.x-3.4+0-dev
Nightly development snapshot from branch: