Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Hi I am rather new to the Drupal World. I've already described the issue over at the #drupal-i18n IRC channel and was redirected overhere. Ok the following steps i've performed.
- I've installed Drupal 8 b12
- In the installer I've initially choosen German as language.
- After the install was done i've noticed that the German package isn't completely localized yet (current status is 4600/5562 (82.7%)) - aside that, most of my tutorials are in english, so i've switched over to english)
- I've added the English language package
- I've set English to default and changed the order in the language list ( English first position - German second position)
- Saved the configuration
- Went to the views module
I would have expected that every string in that module is in English (since that is the native language)
Inside the "view name" column a few titles are shown in German instead of English (e.g. Benutzer, Bibliothek benutzerdefinierter Blöcke, Dateien, Inhalt, Neueste Kommentare, Neuester Inhalt, Taxonomie-Begriff) even that the default language is set to English.
Best regards Ralf