Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- A 10-minute video that will give you an excellent introduction to using the new version of Views. This video is a bit older and some of the interface is different compared to the current release. However, if you want a quick overview, this is the video for you.
- Play Video (Length: 09:52, Format: Flash)
Mastering Views 2 by greggles (Mastering Drupal)
- This screencast provides a 34 minute overview of the new features that Views 2 offers. This video shows off not all the new features, but it is a good starting point if you want to learn how to use Views 2.
- Play Video | Blog Post (Length: 34:00, Format: Flash, Blip.tv)
Understanding Views 2 Relationships by Andrew Morton (Drewish)
- A quick demonstration of how to use Views 2's relationships to join multiple pieces of content together.
Play Video(removed) | Blog Post(removed) (Length: 07:26, Format: Flash, Blip.tv)
Basics: Using the Drupal Views module by Matt Petrowsky (mattman)
- 33 minute video about using Views 2. Provides information to get started and understand the features that Views 2 offers
- Play Video(Length: 33:00, Format: QuickTime)
Themeing Views 1 (Drupal 5.x): Beyond Simple Lists by Drew Gorton, Ronan Dowling (Twin Cities Open Curcuit, Jan 27, 2008)
- An older look at how to theme views.
- Play Video (Length: 21:43, Format: Flash, Blip.tv)