- 3 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Support
- Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Government, Real Estate, Retail and Distribution, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Russian Federation, Spain
- Madrid (SPAIN)
- Usual project budget
Interdruper helps companies and their teams to succeed with Drupal. We are architects and trainers.
Our services include:
- Teams Mentoring
- Challenging Projects
- Site Audits
- Community Coding
Interdruper helps companies and their teams to succeed with Drupal.
Complex code and data migrations. Integration with 3rd party API or proprietary apps, huge multi-language, multi-currency, multi-taxes online stores... nothing scares us inside the Drupal arena.
Security. Performance. Stress tests. Be sure that your Drupal site is not vulnerable or low-performant.
Build your apps under the open-source paradigm: the de-localized way. If Drupal has been and is being built by the community in a de-localized way, why not use the same strategy on your projects?.
- Drupal Association Organization Member
- Drupal Spanish Association Supporting Company
- DrupalCamp Spain 2016 in Granada
Contributions to projects
As active maintainers
- Drush Entity Field
- View mode displays
- Better Exposed Filters
- Geolocation Field
- Views Localized Terms
- Field Collection Table