Issue #2542488 by rooby: Refactor 'create_button'
Make _addtoany_create_button() non-private and split out node specific functionality.
Move _addtoany_create_script() encoding/santization of URL and title to new addtoany_create_buttons().
Create addtoany_create_node_buttons function to wrap new addtoany_create_buttons.
Minor formatting and DocBlock fixes.
Signed-off-by: rooby <email@example.com>
Share Counters support, DS integration, toggle universal share, use #attached for JS & CSS, link to HTTPS, CSS update
Display Suite integration (thanks looman & contributors)
Added option to disable universal share button
Fixed CSS aggregation (always use stylesheet)
Switched from drupal_add_ functions to #attached
Intended to fix loading issue that affected cached blocks
Switched to HTTPS share endpoint and links
Large SVG sharing icons, adjust CSS, and simplify admin
Introducing: Large sharing buttons!
- Scalable vector icons (SVG icons)
- Mobile ready
- Retina and high-DPI ready
- Support for older browsers (reverts gracefully to PNG)
- Customizable through CSS code (effects, height & width, border-radius, and much more)
- Large icons are available for the most popular services right now. More services will roll out soon
Simplify, reorganize admin options
Add Icon Size option to switch between large SVG icons and traditional PNG icons
Rename Additional HTML to Service Buttons HTML
Adjust CSS for large icons