Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This release of Fivestar adds several new features and fixes a few outstanding issues. Note that this release of Fivestar has significantly changed the theme_fivestar_summary() function. Any sites that have over-ridden this theme function should take care when upgrading.
The Drupal 6 1.12 beta version is feature equivalent to the Drupal 5 1.12 version except CCK implementation has not yet been completed. A patch has been started but not yet functioning for this feature: http://drupal.org/node/232108.
- Color picker! Now you can customize the colors of color-enabled sets of stars. - http://drupal.org/node/232127
- Three new star sets: Basic, Outline, and Oxygen
- Better display of "dual display" widgets - http://drupal.org/node/211526
- Feedback is displayed to the user while a vote is being saved - http://drupal.org/node/227527
- Teaser display style can be set to "link" - http://drupal.org/node/203286
- Support for RTL languages - http://drupal.org/node/236681
- Much faster admin/settings/fivestar page. All widgets are now displayed without iFrames - http://drupal.org/node/197861
- Fivestar widget is hidden on the modr8 form, allowing IE7 to submit the form - http://drupal.org/node/228329
- Call-time pass-by-reference has been depreciated error - http://drupal.org/node/233765
- Duplicate menu item removed (Drupal 6 only) - http://drupal.org/node/244735