Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The views NumericField formatter and followingthe numeric field formatters also support a singular/plural variant configuration for number display.
1. Storing them as separate singular/plural does not allow for translating them especially if there are multiple plural variants needed.
2. NumericField calls formatPlural() on them which translates them even though they already came translated from config translation. provides an API to use for us.
3. Even if they would be stored as one string, config translation UI lacks support for translating them. That will be solved in , NOT HERE.
1. Modify the NumericField formatter in views to store singular and plural in one string separated by LOCALE_PLURAL_DELIMITER.
2. Change the assumption in Views that it is editing an English original configuration (allow more than a singular and plural).
3. Use the API provided by to format plurals from the already translated string.
4. Add tests.
User interface changes
The views numeric formatter will have a varied number of input fields depending on the number required by the language.
API change in terms of how singular/plural strings are stored in views configuration. No API changes in PHP.
|#33||interdiff.txt||1.91 KB||Gábor Hojtsy|
|#33||2453761-33.patch||29.61 KB||Gábor Hojtsy|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 90,572 pass(es). View
|#31||interdiff.txt||8.09 KB||Gábor Hojtsy|
|#31||2453761-31.patch||29.6 KB||Gábor Hojtsy|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 90,589 pass(es), 0 fail(s), and 72 exception(s). View