Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Users can post topics to forums. Forums can appear below other forums in a hierarchy, or can appear in containers.
- Click administer » forums.
- Click the add forum tab.
- Type in a forum name.
- Type in a forum description. This will show up below the forum name when users visit the forum section.
- Select a parent.
- You can choose either a forum or a container to be a 'parent' for a forum. If there are no containers or existing forums to choose from, you will only see <root> as the option, meaning it will be at the top of the forum hierarchy.
- Select a weight. Higher numbers means the container will sink down in the list, lower numbers mean the container will rise up.
- Click the "Submit" button.
NOTE: Make sure you set the proper permissions at admin > user > permissions to allow users access to read and post to the forum.