Removed the "set classes" in core/modules/system/templates/admin-block-content.html.twig
Postponing this until we decide how we are moving forward. Keep an eye on #2348543: [meta] Consensus Banana Phase 2, transition templates to the Classy theme for updates. Thanks.
still postponed ? ;)
None of these templates we copied over to classy on the big merge, so we need to take a desission if we want to move em over.
Mistakenly made an duplicated issue on this with this summary that i think summons up the problem, were getting if we dont clean up & move ove
Not moving templates over based on the assumption that nobody wanna do an admin theme & therefor it should not be in classy is gonna burn us down the road.
- classy is where all classes that drupal uses for visual elements as decided by the banana concensus
- it makes a false assumption of "what a themer might wanna do" (yes an admin theme needs love to)
- update is one of the templates / css that any admin theme is gonna use a lot of time
- makes it harder for seven & other admin themes to know whats the exact markup is & why isnt that in classy
- Drupals default admin theme is seven & is building on classy, having a strange seperation all the way into stark, cause its "admin" makes no logical sense
- Admin themes need's love & classy to
Automated triage: bumping to 9.0.x because our API base themes (stable and classy) are locked in with the release of 8.0.x.
Drupal 8.3.0-alpha1 will be released the week of January 30, 2017, which means new developments and disruptive changes should now be targeted against the 8.4.x-dev branch. For more information see the Drupal 8 minor version schedule and the Allowed changes during the Drupal 8 release cycle.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.