Installation fails at requirements check stage, with the table below. Note
1) Error message contains HTML tags
2) The list of items was blank at first I think, subsequently shows fileinfo (I had to fix file permissions)
3) I have installed all the PHP items in my OpenSuse 13.1 & still won't fix issue - includes fileinfo, mysql, several xml and json extensions.
This is a regression because I could install alpha12
Minor point: The Status column (below) is not shown on screen, it is replaced by nice green and red colours. There were carriage returns after the word OK when I copied and pasted here, which I have removed. Issue status "Mildly irritating"
Drupal Path http://testserver/d8t1/core/
Status Component Details
OK Web server Apache/2.4.10 (Linux/SUSE)
OK PHP 5.4.20
Error PHP extensions Disabled
Drupal requires you to enable the PHP extensions in the following list (see the system requirements page for more information):
OK Database support Enabled
OK PHP memory limit 128M
OK File system Writable (public download method)
OK Unicode library PHP Mbstring Extension
OK Settings file The ./sites/default/settings.php file exists.
OK Settings file The settings file is writable.
|#2||Screenshot drupal8_requirements no list no link.png||547.02 KB||ikeigenwijs|