Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The focal point module adds ui.draggable using
drupal_add_library('system', 'ui.draggable'); within a callback that is not set when a form (with an image widget) is first loaded, but if a user uploads a photo, thus triggering an AJAX event which submits the form, uploads the photo and returns the HTML needed to show the image widget with a thumbnail.
This works fine with OOTB drupal, but when jquery is being served from a CDN the draggable funcion is never made available and focal point doesnt work.
Here is a recap of how to reproduce:
- Start with vanilla drupal + focal_point (no config needed) and go to /node/add/article
- Upload a photo
- Note that the thumbnail returned has a "crosshair" on it that can be dragged
- Now enable jquery update
- Everything still works exactly the same
- Now set jquery to serve from CDN (I tried google and jquery)
- Now go to /node/add/article and upload a photo
- You will now have an "unknown function" js error