- 6 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Multilingual websites, Site Audits, Site Building
- E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Media, Non-profit, Startups
- Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Barcelona, Spain
- Usual project budget
- €10.000 to €150.000
Marzee Labs is an international web agency specialized in Drupal development, agile development and design. We build websites and provide consultancy services in the sectors of science, media, online commerce and NGOs across Europe and the USA.
We have a combined experience of +15 years in web development. We are based in Barcelona, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal, and serve clients in Spain, Portugal, Germany, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
We write about our development processes and experiences on our blog at http://marzeelabs.org/blog, aggregated in the Drupal Planet.
Our core team consists of:
- Peter Vanhee: tech entrepreneur, scientist and Drupal contributor. Drupal
- Nuno Veloso: web craftsman, lead developer and Drupal contributor. Drupal
- João Belchior: Front-end designer and responsive themer
We value contributing back to the Drupal community, and do so in many ways: by writing high-quality blog posts on drupal development and team development processes (http://marzeelabs.org/blog/), to contributing patches and modules to drupal.org and github (https://github.com/marzeelabs), to speaking and sponsoring Drupal events (e.g. DrupalCamp Spain 2014, http://2014.drupalcamp.es/sponsors), mostly in the Spanish and Portuguese Drupal communities.
A list of modules we developed and contributed to:
- Leaflet Markercluster
- Commerce Feeds
- Token Filter
- Content Complete
- and various other, niche use-case modules
We also maintain a Drupal base profile MZ on github: http://github.com/marzeelabs/mz