Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I need a simple reservation module for my D7 restaurant site.
What I need in the form is:
- Customer information fields (Name, email, contact number, address, etc)
- Number of tables to be reserved by that customer
- Upon submission of reservation will lead to another link (I will write codes to link to payment gateway)
Admin are able to configure:
- Price per table (Eg: USD 100 per table)
- Total number of tables available to reserve (Eg: 100 tables)
- Closing date for reservation, so that customer can't reserve after the closing date
Admin able to see:
- Report of reservation
- Details such as customer name, number of tables reserves, etc
I had tried using webform, but I can't do the following:
- Reservation close on particular date
- Limit number of tables so that overall tables reserved will not exceed 100
Is there any reservation or registration module that I can use?
Or is there any method I can modify my webform to suit the requirement?
Thanks in advance.